DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Friday, July 24, 2009
















Hop-Clover/Trèfle Agraire
















Red Clover/Trèfle Des Pré


















Tall Buttercup/Renoncule Acre



Ox Eye Daisy/Marguerite


Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 12:23 p.m., Blogger Loretta said...

Beautiful pictures, as all ways.

 
At 6:14 p.m., Blogger Tom said...

This is very interesting Philip... we have much the same over here... and I agree... these are far to valueable to be weeds. It is only in the last few years that flowers and such like have come to interest me.. and they names and uses are a joy to learn about.
Have a great weekend my friend.
Tom

 
At 10:58 p.m., Blogger Arija said...

I stumbled across your blog on Tom's site, and since we both are interested in subsistance living and you seem to have a wealth of fungal oops, knowpledge of Fungi, I wondered whether you are more intimately aquainted with the large solid orangy-brown mushrooms that are parasitic on dead Pine wood. They are very ommon on Pinus radiata and i wondered if perhaps they are edible. They smell most palatable nut with mushrooms it is better to be safe than sorry.
Any ideas? I really would appreciate an answer.

 
At 7:35 p.m., Blogger Gretchen said...

So pretty! I always seem to learn something on every visit here. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home