DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

What is Wrong With this Picture?



















Which one doesn't belong?


















Gage wondering how to play with it.


















"Is he really my playmate?"


















"Oh thank you for bringing me in out of the cold and feeding me?"


This little piglet, with a face full of feed, is the runt of the litter. While it is healthy and tubby it is only about 1/4 the size of the other piglets. He is living in my wood box for now but will have to be returned to the shed.

9 Comments:

At 5:20 p.m., Blogger amelia said...

awwww, make him a pet and keep him inside!!!

He's so cute!!

 
At 7:56 p.m., Blogger Tom said...

Thislittle Piggy stayed at home... where it kept warm and played with Gage..

Hope you are now well on the mend and fighting fit.

 
At 12:05 a.m., Blogger @JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

too cute!

 
At 9:12 a.m., Blogger Silly Goose said...

Adorable piglet!

Alone? Your profile says "I live alone on the edge of the Temagami Wilderness." It looks to me that you have at least five cats! And one piglet. That doesn't sound "alone" to me. Hahaha

Yes, you can go to the head of the class for confirming the birds are juncos.

 
At 10:03 a.m., Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Great photo up top. Only 1/4 the size of the others? Amazing. That's a real runt.

 
At 10:50 a.m., Blogger Janet said...

What a cute little piglet. Some of your cats look like some of my cats.

 
At 1:17 p.m., Blogger virtual nexus said...

Great post - I had to look twice!
Particularly liked the slide show.

 
At 10:35 a.m., Blogger Synchronicity said...

he defines the word "cute"

very fine blog you have here.

 
At 5:49 p.m., Blogger Lizzy said...

It's so cute and so lucky to have you to care for it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home