DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Special Mother's Day


On Mother's Day my brother and his family were celebrating at the graduation of Andrea (the youngest) at the University of North Carolina in Willmington. Andrea graduated with high honours in psychology and will attend The College of William and Mary next Fall to study for advanced degrees. She aspires to teach at the University level. We are all proud of my brother's girls and their accomplishments as human beings and students. Laura is a lawyer and Heather is studying to be a psychotherapist.

I think of my mother on these occasions. She would have been so pleased and enthusiastic about such a family celebration. For her, education was very important in fulfilling a person and shaping a knowledgeable and useful citizen.
















These are the Robinson's of Charlotte, North Carolina from left to right, Heather, Carole (the Mom) , Andrea, Richard and Laura.
Well done y'all! you all look great in this photo.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 3:00 p.m., Blogger Peggy said...

I can tell he is your brother! Lovely family. I am glad you spent part of the day relaxing. I was wondering how you were doing. Have a great weekend.

 
At 3:00 p.m., Blogger Navigator said...

I haven't seen your brother in about 40 years. He looks like your father in this photo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home