DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Finding a Warm Spot








My two little kittens have staked out a place to keep warm this Winter. Yes, there are two kittens in the pile of puss. They moved out of my bedroom and onto the top of the firewood box as close as they could get to the wood cookstove.

Here they are out of the way of the comings and goings in the kitchen. When not sleeping they watch, me, Ben, the dog and the other cats. I feel a little hurt that they have abandonned me in my bedroom. Perhaps, they know something i don't know, like it is going to be a really cold Winter. (This morning it is -22C at my back door. Harbingers of things to come.) I think they just realized they are not people and should step out in the World(the kitchen, at least!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home