DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

I Think I Need a Good Laugh!






















My blog pal Possum is away at a retreat and conference with the Dalai Lama. What a special opportunity that must be. I could use a little of what he has too offer.


















This gave me a good laugh!


















How about a solitary get away in Pangnirtung . near the Auyuittuq (The land that never melts)National Park Reserve., a place to loose yourself and touch the Divine. Here is how one couple found it. http://www.nunablog.ca/?page_id=255

If all this seem a little strange it is because I am still trying to get over the loss of my dog, Gage.

3 Comments:

At 8:16 p.m., Blogger Ginnie said...

Grieving is a solitary business. I, too, love solitude and have to be very careful not to let it turn into isolation. A good laugh is often the best medicine, especially if I can laugh at myself.

 
At 11:02 a.m., Blogger Tom said...

I do feel for you.. and even though Sky Watch was mad this meek you came into my thoughts more than once.

The picture of the ladies made me laugh also.... when their knickers are showing in such a way is is know as 'A Whale Tail' ha!.. but believe me a lot of us brits are getting that way nowtoo.

I followed the link Philip, in my healthier days that would have been a great trip to do for sure. The views were awesome.

 
At 4:51 p.m., Blogger Janet said...

The unfortunate woman on the right lives in my town I believe. Except that in addition to the poor undergarment choice, she would be wearing what is known as a "belly shirt" which hits somewhere above the belly button, thus exposing the er, love handles.

You'll miss Gage for a long time I think - I still miss some of my pets. I'm glad you're finding ways to feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home