DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Just Sittin' with the Runt



















I took the advice and sat on the porch swing to enjoy a few relaxing moments.



















Who could refuse that face. Runt wanted to join me, as Gage looked on.























Runt lay at my feet and I gave him a foot massage.




He likes to be tickled just ahead of his fore leg.

He would let you massage him all day long. These little encounters ease the stress for both of us.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 10:37 p.m., Blogger Anvilcloud said...

We often do the cat with our feet. Often. Many times a day. He insists.

 
At 2:10 a.m., Blogger Alyssa said...

I just love seeing those sweet pictures of Runt enjoying your company. He is a great companion - I wish he was mine infact!!

Your previous post about the Shad flies (we call them May flies) was very interesting. I was among a May fly hatch one year along the Mississippi and it was amazing. Nature always has something exciting to dazzle us with.

 
At 10:40 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all I am soooo glad you took the advice and had a sit down!
THe face on that runt is just adorable... as is Gage, without a doubt!
Stress-free time is the best. I wish I had a runt at my feet! ;o)

 
At 10:50 a.m., Blogger Tom said...

oh! how cute is this...:O)
What about the smell though... ?.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Can the runt stand it so near to your feet.. LOL :O)

 
At 12:35 a.m., Blogger Mary said...

Philip,

Love the Runt and Gage. Animals are good for the soul.

Blessings,
Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home