DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Our Recent Storm

Here are some scenes after our recent snow storm.























A nicely sculpted drift along the wood pile



















Ben and I stopped on the bridge



















Looking down the river from the bridge . Cabin in right.



















Snow on the back porch


It looks like it will be a white Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

At 6:01 a.m., Blogger Tom said...

These picture are stunning... I would love to one more winter where we have a great snow fall at Christmas... keep safe and keep warm.

 
At 10:02 a.m., Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I was just looking at some of my pictures from last January. No snow!

 
At 2:45 p.m., Blogger possum said...

Wow... It snowed here today!!!!! I counted all 20 flakes! Well, maybe I missed one or two.
Your pictures are so beautiful... sometimes I wish I lived back in the land of snow,then I think about driving in it. sigh. I have gotten lazy in my old age down here in Virginia. But thanks for reminding me of how beautiful it can be.

 
At 10:13 p.m., Blogger Mary said...

Philip,

It looks like you got another snowfall. We haven't had any since Saturday - not to amount to anything. Just a few flakes here and there.

It is cold though. -14C, but it's the wind that makes it seem so cold. It chills you to the bone.

Take care and thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Mary

 
At 11:20 p.m., Blogger Leann said...

awseome pictures.we been getting snow to.have a good night its late and I need some sleep Ill be back to read later.good night.

 
At 9:23 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

We got about 4 or 5 inches of snow and it is still here as the temperatures dropped to 9 degrees now. And the weather man says we might get more snow tonight.

We had all the schools in the area closed yesterday and there were also many auto wrecks. And UPS and FedX were late in making their rounds.

I liked your photos, especially the one with the creek.

 
At 5:53 p.m., Blogger Lizzy said...

I too would love a white Christmas, but I think I would have to go to Europe to find one.

By the way I haven't ignored your tag, I'm just thinking of something to say about me, I'll try and get around to it this weekend! (After our Christmas Party tomorrow)

 
At 10:44 p.m., Blogger ancient one said...

Loved these pictures. I know you will miss Ben.

 
At 10:33 a.m., Blogger Neva said...

I am starting backwards and working my way up....on your blog!!...These are great pictures....a very lovely place to be....even with the snow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home