DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Three Months, Three Weeks, Three Days


Well my girls, Ruby and Babe, are back a little early from their stay at Club Porcine where they spent intimate moments with the very charming and passionate Mr. Hog Landrace. They were eager to come home and were dropped off ready to eat as usual, looking good and with a smile on their lips. (Perhaps, I am projecting my feelings a little here)



So now we wait, three months, three weeks and three days to see what wonderful litters they will deliver. They both are capable of delivering 10 to 15 piglets in their litters. What fun with my shed full of squealing piglets.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 6:42 a.m., Blogger Mary said...

Phil,

If my calculations are correct, the big day should be in early to mid February. What a great time for baby piglets to be born. I can hardly wait to see photos of them. Enjoyed my visit.

Mary

 
At 7:21 a.m., Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

That should be great fun for you! Or not. LOL. Can they be in the same shed together? The two Mama's, I mean? I always enjoy reading about your animals.

Regards,

Renie

 
At 10:44 p.m., Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Does that 3-3-3 thing have to do with the three little piggies, or is it the real time. Maybe they'll be late and give you a Valentines present.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home