DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

More Flower Photos

"Daisy, Daisy, Give me your answer true,
I'm half crazy all for the love of you!"

Don't you just love wild Daisy's!

We have both a cow and a dog named Daisy around the place.

Don't forget to click on the pictures to enlarge them.

















The meadows and along the roadsides are just covered in Daisys.

























This wonderful flower is a cow parsnip. Cows really do like this seven foot tall plant with the stem of a succulant.



















When walking in the forest you may find among the dead tree leaves the Northern Blue Violets.
Get down on your knees and take a close look.



This is a High Bush Cranberry bush. ( Not really a cranberry but the berries can be substituted for cranberries. I make jelly with them every Fall.) Not really a wild flower but lovely in bloom. There are lots along the river and they particulary like being in the poplar bush. There is some kind of a symbiotic relationship.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:28 a.m., Blogger Peggy said...

as I visit blogs everyone has beautiful flowers. Here with very little rain they aren't that pretty. At least I can enjoy everyone elses by photo. Wish I could smell them. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home