DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Here's Babe



Soo Wee, Here Babe!!!


click on pictures to enlarge


















She comes running when we call. This is Babe, June's pet pig. She defies the electric fence and lets herself out whenever she wants. A call is a promise of food.





















June like to talk it up with Babe just before she gives her a treat. Today it is apple pieces.






















Then, the get away. While she is eating you need to move away from Babe or she will continue to follow you until you give her some feed.

Now I have a ramp to the verandah I live in dread she will use it and we will then have a pig at the front door wanting to come in. I am not sure I want her in the house, although it would be interesting. She is bigger now than my Vietnamese Pot Bellied Pig, who I used to keep in the house. But, I am not sure I want a 400 plus size pig wanting to climb into bed with me.:))

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 5:43 p.m., Blogger Peggy said...

Oh I bet Babe will figure out the ramp soon and be standing at the front door waiting for her treat! LOL

 
At 8:45 a.m., Blogger J C said...

LOL Babe is adorable, even if she is 400 lbs! :)

 
At 3:32 p.m., Blogger Peggy said...

Okay, we know where Babe is. Where is Philp???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home