DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Peggy's Pretty Farm






The little crafted farm, my friend June made, made me think of Peggy's place at Hidden Haven Homestead. Bunny rabbits and chicken abound. I regret they are no goats, the royalty of her animal farm. Think of them inside the cute addition with the window boxes.

In the novel, Animal Farm, it is the pigs that come to be "more equal others. That is more like my place. with nine overly affectionate porcine beasts. Peggy would not tolerates such aggressive creatures.

Besides a plethora of animals at Peggy's it always seems to be under construction with decorating and new animal housing. Truly a homestead lovingly put together.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 p.m., Blogger Peggy said...

I love it!! We are building a peafowl house and pen today. I have found a beautiful pair that are 3 yrs old and she is laying. I am going to go get them next week along with 2 geese and some female ducks so Sally can have a rest. LOL Your friend is very talented! I can picture Diva peeking out one of the windows while Sammi and Nitro are taking naps (they do that alot)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home