DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Changes Around the Place

I have been busy helping Dave and June move into my place. We finally got the kitchen organized a little. Below is a picture of the relaxing end of you kitchen. My dining table used to be here but I have moved it to the middle of the room again. Where the brown cabinet is used to have a white one which stored food. It is now at the end of the counter. You can see a corner of it in left foreground. When I get some helo i will move my second freezer to the basement so i can have more room. We now have satellite TV for three of the four TV's in the house. The one in my bedroom remains with its rabbit ears. I prefer having only two channels to watch there.









































Here is David our seniour resident. He has taken up a permanent position at the table . He loves living in a house rather than in his old garden apartment. Having been a logger and farmer all his life, raising 10 children, my place makes him feel more at home.























Here are June's two dogs, Daisy and Bobbi. They seem to be able to tolerate the cats and my dog, Ben and my neighbour's dog, Blackie.
The dogs are Daves constant companions.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:42 a.m., Blogger Peggy said...

I love it! It just looks so homey and inviting. I have left a message for Oak Springs. Will let you know if I hear from her. Have a nice relaxing day. I have rabbit ears on every tv or I would be watching HGTV all day. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home