DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another Dog. . . .I think !!

Meet Teaka! June came in from a trip to town with the pup. It is in fact a teacup poodle. Just what we don't need. . . .another critter in the house. David has two small dogs in his room, June shares her room with four rabbits, and now this dog-like critter and I have 10 cats (I think) and Gage, of course, not to mention the occasional visit from the Runt. O yes, I have had a red squirrel living in the basement for a year. For the time being he is keeping forty young chicks company.

"You know you getting old when you prefer the company of a dog to a person."

(Click on photo to enlarge)



















So far he has yet to bark.






















June is trying to get the "dog" to sit.




Gage want to know when he will be ready to play. I think Gage would like to carry it around in his mouth and take care of it.
Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

At 1:43 p.m., Blogger Janet said...

Oh my, he's tiny as a kitten! I bet Gage will make a wonderful mommy to him.

 
At 1:56 p.m., Blogger Tom said...

Gage ought to be careful of that killer ball of fluff.. ha! it could get stuck in his throat.

 
At 3:47 p.m., Blogger Anvilcloud said...

What the heck. At some point in time, the number must become irrelevant.

 
At 8:15 p.m., Blogger Peggy said...

I thought I was the only one that couldn't say no. LOL He is cute but I would be afraid I would step on him or Whiskers my cat would think he was a rabbit and kill him.

 
At 10:10 a.m., Blogger Gattina said...

Oh my that's a mini doggy ! I think he is not bigger as my little cat Rosie ! I am sure Gage and him will become very good friends.
You know once the family is big one critter more or less doesn't matter anymore. I started with 1 cat and have 5 by now. Don't know how it happened, lol !

 
At 5:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! I laughed at the part where gage is wanting to know when it's ready to play! Brilliant.
A pretty little thing isn't it.

 
At 12:12 p.m., Blogger Gretchen said...

He is too adorable!!! I'm partial to large dogs myself. Figured if I wanted a cat, I'd get one. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home