DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

365 Days Left

In one year, the United States should be free of the War (criminal) President, George W. Bush. Historians, usually cautious in their historical judgements have already decared him America's worst president. Few would challenge this as he has done the World great damage and, sadly for all who once admired the United States, and hope to do so again some day, he has done his beloved country and its people, great harm, which will take a generation to undo, if ever.

It is a day for hope. Hope ,that out of a not too admirable group of people who seek the office of the Presidency, the challenge will polish a gem of a Leader.

My more modest hope is that we all survive the last year of GWB without him starting another war,-- with Iran, which still hangs over all the World as a possibility.

6 Comments:

At 1:12 p.m., Blogger J C said...

Sadly, for I am a patriotic American, I must agree with you!

 
At 5:02 p.m., Blogger Rosie said...

I've been counting the days myself. I'd say "Don't let the screen door hit you, Georgie"...but I sort of hope it beats the crap out of him.

 
At 10:58 p.m., Blogger Mary said...

Who do you think will be the next president? I will also be glad when GWB steps down. Very sad indeed.

Blessings,
Mary

 
At 6:39 a.m., Blogger Gretchen said...

You're not the only one counting down the days til he's out of office and no doubt out of the country.

He has destroyed our country and is set on destroying the world as well. So sad to see a once-great country turn into the most hated.

 
At 10:50 p.m., Blogger KGMom said...

Hear, hear.
I lived through Richard Nixon's presidency, and at the time thought no president could be worse.
How stunning to have lived through this presidency and see perhaps a worse president than Nixon.
I too hold my breath that Bush does not start a war with Iran. I hope we citizens in the US can write to Congress to urge them to vote NO on any war funding or resolution.

 
At 9:14 a.m., Blogger Gattina said...

This guy is sick and suffers from a severe persecution complex he sees terrorists everywhere and invents non existing ennemies. He is a danger because he is stupid. I will never understand why he had been elected twice !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home