DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

No Fool Like An Old Fool!


Well I am smitten! I am thoroughly fascinated by the delightful actress Nicole Arbour.


Here are some of her promotional photos Viewer . Oh my! need I say more.


This young actress does commercials for pay for view TV. She is not only cute but impish as she play off against the male actor in the commercials. I think I watch TV just so I can see their commercials advertising the weeks " pay for vu" movies, which repeat several times a day. They always make me smile.




Neither is it the most sophisticated humour nor does it enchant me like her commercials for pay for view, I never thought she would turn out to be Canada's Sexiest Comic.


I knew nothing about this young actress, not even her name. With a little clever Internet exploration I found out some things about her. ( Don't you just love the Internet!) She is a comedienne, a graduate of Humber College's comedy program. She is from Hamilton Ontario.

Forgive an old man for his obsession. Humour me! In the meantime, back to the TV to see Nicole in another commercial.
















4 Comments:

At 7:42 p.m., Blogger Peggy said...

Well I think she is very funny! You have good taste. LOL

 
At 10:59 p.m., Blogger Rachel said...

She is funny and cute too! I agree with Peggy, you have good taste! Go ahead and enjoy!!

 
At 12:03 a.m., Blogger Gattina said...

I don't know this actress, but you seem to like her. And don't call yourself an old man because then I would be an old woman and really I don't feel at all old ! (and also hope I don't look like, lol !)

 
At 12:40 a.m., Blogger Gattina said...

On Tuesdays I publish the compiled news of all funny or strange things that are written on different News paper home pages it's such a junk sometimes. But I don't do it every day, lol !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home