DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

HAPPY CANADA DAY

I hope everyone is having a lovely Canada Day, 140 years young and still feelings our oats. We have done well but we all know how much better we could do if we commit ourselves to caring more for each other, our wonderful country of which we are the lucky stewarts and the World we share with others.

I am off in the big town, Toronto (pronounced "trawna" if you want to fit in as a native) sharing a rare family reunion. All is going well. I have behaved myself so far!

I will be home to hopefully share some Fouth of July moments with Veronica.




3 Comments:

At 9:58 a.m., Blogger Peggy said...

Happy Canada Day!!! Have fun with the family and behave yourself LOL its only for a short time so bite your tongue. Have a nice time with V

 
At 11:07 a.m., Blogger Sam said...

Hope you are having a good time in the big city. Enjoy yourself and keep your comments to yourself you don't wanna be sleeping on the streets. LOL!

 
At 11:45 a.m., Blogger J C said...

Have fun Philip. I love that Canada Day poster. So colorful and tells a long story! LOL Sounds like Sam knows you kinda well! HeeeeHeeeee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home