DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Paulo the Peacock







My lovely peacock, which Veronica bought at the auction last year, died over the Winter.

I like to think that he has gone to Peacock heaven, The Toronto Zoo, a world class zoo. (Could that be him in the photo above.) He is impressing everyone, particularly children with his prideful strut, beautiful tail and startling call.

Hopefully, my Paulo has found his Paula there. Come Spring, I will seek to purchase a pair of peacocks to continue to delight us around the farm.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 p.m., Blogger Peggy said...

I too am going to search for another pair of these beautiful birds. Love the song!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home