DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

CALL ME SENTIMENTAL

Frankie Laine died the other day. he was 93. globeandmail.com: Frankie Laine, 93

As a singer he had many hits including "Rawhide"
and "Blazing Saddles". To hear a medley of some of his most popular tune visit
Frankie Laine: It Ain't Over 'til It's Over

My favourite Frankie Laine song is: I BELIEVE


I believe for every drop of rain that falls,
A flower grows,
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night,
A candle glows.
I believe for everyone who goes astray,
Someone will come to show the way.
I believe,I believe.

I believe above the storm the smallest prayer,
Will still be heard.
I believe that someone in the great somewhere,
Hears every word.
Every time I hear a new born baby cry,
Or touch a leaf or see the sky.
Then I know why,
I believe.

Evert time I hear a new born baby cry,
Or touch a leaf or see the sky.
Then i know why,
I believe.

Lyrics delivered by http://www.mp3lyrics.org/

1 Comments:

At 6:41 p.m., Blogger J C said...

I remember Frankie Laine. I remember Rawhide.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home