DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Around the Place



















Some of my young pigs, a couple of weeks ago, meeting with me on the step of the porch. When you live alone you enjoy talking with whomever shows up. My pigs come when I call and are very curious. The really furry one is a my dog, Ben, who thinks he is in charge of the pigs.




















Finally, I got all my wood in the basement.(It takes up a quarter of my basement in my 25' square house, piled floor to ceiling. Thank goodness Winter held off so I could finish this task.

I like to think of "doing wood" as a form of meditation, the zen of wood.

I really must get all my wood cut and split this Spring and put in the basement in September. Doing wood around here is an art form I have yet to master. Perfectly piled wood in people's years is a sign of their expertise. My wood invariably falls over. The wood in the basement has fallen over twice requiring repiling.





















Mother cat and one of her kittens on the clothesline balcony. Mother cat has produced the plethora of cats that I look after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home