DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

ALL IS STRANGE




The weather continues to be strangely mild. Even the moose seem a little strange and bewildered.

4 Comments:

At 5:05 p.m., Blogger Rachel said...

That moose does look a little strange and bewildered!! It's the same here (not the moose, but the mild weather!).

Like all your firewood you have cut!

 
At 8:39 p.m., Blogger J C said...

Mr. P, please explain that picture. Is it a real moose? Is it a figment of my imagination? Is it a fluke of the camera? Is it a painting? Oh pleeeeze, I can't stand it!

 
At 8:41 p.m., Blogger J C said...

oh, ok never mind. I found it! I had to go back for a second look, and a click, it was so intriguing.

 
At 5:23 p.m., Blogger Peggy said...

I don't like this strange weather and its only going to get stranger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home