DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Return of the Lady continued


It did not take "V" long to cook up some cinnamon rolls and fresh coffee to tempt me.


















Soon some seasonal decorations appeared. New Curtains, too.


















It was not long before she was canning on the woodstove tranforming the tomatoes I ripened indoors into tomato sauce, filling the house with delicious odors.



















This time she did not come alone. The black pup, Lady came with her. Two ladies are twice the fun they tell me.

I am not sure of what all this attention means but I am sure to find out soon! I have my suspicions:))))

It is nice to not be alone and get such caring attention.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 p.m., Blogger Peggy said...

I am so glad V is back! Everything looks great, she has made it a loving home for the 2 of you.

 
At 10:59 p.m., Blogger Rachel said...

She has brightened the place up! That snow looks.....cold!!

I like your cookstove! Very nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home