DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Monday, May 03, 2010

Miscellaneous Photos

Just some photos I wanted to post. Sometimes you don't need a reason.

(click on photo to enlarge)

















My noble sidekick Heidi. I will miss her while I am away.


















Heidi and I have started to share some time on the porch swing while I enjoy my morning coffee. She now seems to like enjoy it all by herself.



















If you can see the black spot on this picture, it is the bear I mentioned in my previous post.
We watched it for a while while enjoying our evening coffee. I wish it had come closer. Oh, to have a better camera!


I have been trying to eat up what I can before I fly off to Belgium. I ran out to bread yesterday to I baked some. It has been a while since I did this. Baking is no fun unless you can share it with someone. Warm fresh baked bread is one of the great pleasures in eating.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 8:59 a.m., Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Heidi, the gentle giant, will undoubtedly miss you. I'll wish you bon voyage now in case you don't post again.

 
At 2:23 p.m., Anonymous daffy said...

You are right! You don't need a reason! Heidi looks sweet on the swing! How I would love one of those! I'd love to share your bread with you but I can't! Distance is a problem but I can't eat anything with gluten in it.
Have a wonderful time in Belgium!
x

 
At 7:03 p.m., Blogger KGMom said...

On baking bread--yes, bread is meant to be broken with someone else.
BUT, if you remember the child's story of the little red hen, she ate the bread all by herself because she did all the work, and reaped the reward.

 
At 8:34 a.m., Blogger amelia said...

Just catching up!

Again, have a great time and I'll see you when you get back!!!

 
At 11:23 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil: Well, if sharing your bread virtually helps a little bit, thencut a slice for me. Best wishes on your trip, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home