DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Pussy Pile




I got up from my favourite place to sit on the couch in the kitchen to put some more wood in the stove and a pride of pussy took over.
They look so comfortable but I may have to rattle the bin in which I keep your food to get my seat back. Sometimes you just have to be smarter than the animals!!! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:12 a.m., Blogger Anvilcloud said...

So cute. I like the barn critters (next post up) too. Looks like you should have a comfy cozy winter.

 
At 2:59 p.m., Blogger Mary said...

Wow! You sure have a lot of cats. They will warm the seat up for you, that's for sure. I'm allergic to cats, so just have my dog, Meeko.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful animals.

Blessings,
Mary

 
At 8:49 a.m., Blogger Gattina said...

While I typed the comment for your last post I saw the kitty pile here, how cute !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home