DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Happy Birthday, Parker

It was a proud day, August 8, 1969 ,when you were born in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Your mother and I where thrilled. Your life continues to bring credit on yourself and your mother and I. This day will always be a day of pride and satisfaction for me.
















Parker at two months.



Myself, Parker and Dylan

On that first birth date, I could not imagine our life together over the years. It seems to have turned out OK for you, for that I am relieved, and grateful that you were such an easy child to raise.
Now that you are on the down slope of life, at 41! I hope all continues to go well for you and your family.
Happy Birthday!
Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

At 1:21 p.m., Blogger Anvilcloud said...

The younger guys certainly carry on your facial genes.

 
At 10:42 p.m., Blogger Berni said...

Down slope of life, you must be kidding! He's just begun

 
At 9:57 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely three generation photo. I agree with Anvilcloud about the facial genes.
Goodnightgram

 
At 4:57 p.m., Anonymous daffy said...

Wow! You three look wonderful together! You should be proud too! OOOh! Parker is 2 days older than I am! Never thought you were old enough to be my daddy! hehe Hope you are ok my friend! x

 
At 7:54 a.m., Blogger J C said...

Happy Birthday Parker!

 
At 9:07 a.m., Blogger KGMom said...

I love the photo--grandfather, father, son.
I think all three of you are blessed.

 
At 10:37 a.m., Blogger possum said...

Awwwww, I just want to give ya'all a hug!

 
At 11:59 a.m., Blogger Ginnie said...

I, too, love the three generation picture. You all look amazingly alike ! Happy Birthday Parker.

 
At 4:59 a.m., Blogger Gattina said...

What a nice picture of 3 generations !
I enjoy my holidays in England very much.

 
At 10:42 a.m., Blogger amelia said...

Nice looking bunch you all are too!!

Happy birthday Parker!!

(I have been trying for three days to leave this comment!!)

 
At 1:40 p.m., Blogger Gretchen said...

I always love seeing a father post about his children. The love really shows!

 
At 6:27 p.m., Blogger Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Nice post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home