DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Monday, October 20, 2008

More Piglet Photos

It seems some people just can't get enought cute pictures of piglets.

(click on photo to enlarge)



















Here they are in the open shed part of the building.























I tossed some loose hay in the pen and the piglets started rummaging through it. Mamma sow will organize it to improve her nest.





















This is the only red piglet.



















The piglets are slipping out of the sow's pen throught this broken bottom rail. They are quite adventuresome going outside, travelling as a herd even acrossing the gully behind the shed. At the first sign of threat they scurry back to mamma as a group.

5 Comments:

At 10:12 a.m., Blogger Peggy said...

I miss having pigs but just don't have the room here. Hopefully one day we will have a cabin on enough land to have all the animals I want. Have a great week!

 
At 10:50 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love seeing pics of the piggies. The red one is very handsome, (or pretty?)
I bet it's all an adventure to them at the moment!
Thanks Philip.

 
At 11:15 a.m., Blogger amelia said...

Love the pics! The pigs are beautiful but from reading your last post I am happy to be vegetarian. The more I read the less likely I ever will be to eat a dead animal.

That's not likely to change anyway as I have been this way since I was a young child!!

 
At 11:15 a.m., Blogger Janet said...

Too cute. I'd love to see video of them all running back to Mama.

 
At 10:09 p.m., Blogger Loretta said...

I like the red one to. But, they are all sweet. My uncle used to raise them, so I know they look a lot sweeter than they smell!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home