DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Sunny Side Up Time Two



Some mornings art just stares you in the face.Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 10:32 p.m., Blogger dmmgmfm said...

Oh wow, that is really interesting. How neat that you took a photo of it.

 
At 11:51 p.m., Blogger Rachel said...

Hope you had some good sausage or bacon to go with those eggs!! I like my eggs well done. Funny though, when I was a kid I liked them half done and I'd mix up eggs, sausage, gravy, and biscuits and eat it all together! Yummy!!

 
At 5:51 a.m., Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Rachel, I did have a lovely slab of peameal bacon. This lovely bacon I do not believe is available in the US. The meat is cured and then rolled in pea meal. It is more like ham than strip bacon.
Your scsmbled eggs melange might have been yummy but looked like a dogs breakfast. :))

 
At 2:51 p.m., Blogger Peggy said...

looks good to me but I like my eggs fried well done. Everyone says I am ruining a good egg but I sure love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home