DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Election Day, USA



Good luck!  May your faith in the  collective wisdom of the common man serve your Nation well.


(click once to open, a second click to enlarge.) 





































Front page of the Cleveland Plain Dealer Newspaper

4 Comments:

At 3:50 p.m., Blogger Owen Gray said...

Let's hope, Philip, that the common man is wise.

 
At 11:30 p.m., Blogger KGMom said...

I vote because I figure I have no right to complain if I don't.

And, in my opinion, the better man won.

 
At 8:35 a.m., Blogger possum said...

Funny how many Americans think they have a Democracy... it is a Republic... go ahead, say the Pledge of allegience slowly... Oh!

Well, Philip, you can put the extra blanket away. Thanks, dear, but I won't be needing it.

Did you know Rmoney had a big fireworks display all set to go off over Boston when His presidency got announced? And that the Secret Service "abandoned" him as the consession speech was being delivered? His son had to drive him home. Wow.
Personally, I wept for joy.
Obama is not perfect... but my hope is he will not plunge us into another war like Rmoney promised... like Bush promised... Iran, you can sleep a little better tonight. I know I did.

 
At 9:49 p.m., Blogger Ginnie said...

You know where I stand, Philip, and I make it even more clear in my latest blog entry. I agree with Possum that Pres. Obama is not perfect, noone is, but the alternative was scary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home