DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Little Disappointing

I peeked! Yes, I peeked.  I looked at the notorious photos of the Duchess of Cambridge, the lovely Kate.  I have been resisting as a show of solidatity with the Royal  family but apparently a lot of people have peeked even in Britain where the media has agreed not to publish these inappropriate photos. (I am not using that as an excuse).

The photos are not offensive.  The wonderful couple of Will and Kate have not been found out to be engaging in outrageous acts. It is nice to know that they are a young attractive normal couple. Now if they had been caught reading "Fifty Shades of Grey" to each other, that might be another matter.  What is offensive is that some low life photographer would think he had a right to invade their privacy in this way for money. How déclassé!

Frankly, I was disappointed. The lovely Kate is quite ordinary stripped down to here skimpy swimming costume, sans bandeau top.  If one were stolling the swimming suit optional beach on Toronto Island, as I accidentally did once.(It is not well publicized), or Wreck beach in Vancouver or even the Côte d'Asur in the South of France, only to see her  in a sideway glance one would not do a double take thinking to yourself
"y' a du monde au balcon" (what a set of knockers). She is very modestly endowed very much within  the French standard of breast size, able to fill a champagne coupe.



This wonderful goblet was designed to match the breast of Marie Antoinette or any number of other aristocratic French women. It seems only the French must have a standard. In North American large size these days seems to matters.

Believe me, Kate is no Salma Hyack, a beauty of another type which would find me doing a double take and wishing a longer peek.

 


These photo confirmed to me that nearly all women, even young beauties like Kate look better clothed. I will not be thinking of these patio photos when I seen her on the news or photographed in her public role as a  Royal. I will be enjoying how well she is dressed and how she must be a dress makers dream so easy to drape with her slender body with no obvious flaws.  For me, the more erotic photos of her are those when she is in a lovely dress to have the wind  accidentally lift the back of it enough ot suggest a show of her upper thigh. For me, the patio photos showed that her best feature in her  "booty".  (Am I showing a preference?)

In the end, her lovely face and gracious manner attracts our heart  and devotion.

7 Comments:

At 9:58 a.m., Blogger possum said...

Hmmmm, I was going to make a comment about a Brandy Snifter, but decided you had said enough. Thanks for the laugh AND your show of good taste!
Perssonally, I have long ago outgrown the need for seeing Prince Harry or Kate on the beach... and I am sad that there are those who feel the need to photograph them. They need to "Get a life," namely one of your own.

 
At 7:18 a.m., Blogger J C said...

I agree. It is her gracious manner that is so attractive. A lovely young lady.

 
At 2:28 p.m., Blogger Ginnie said...

I was going to say something about a tempest in a teacup but them remembered the champagne goblet refernce and ... oh, you know what I mean !
The whole thing is so silly. Poor girl just has to realize that her days as a mere human are over.

 
At 11:37 p.m., Blogger KGMom said...

I have heard variously that the photographer was a woman and a man. Of course, it must be one or the other.
And I heard that the distance was equal to more than half a mile away, and the lens cost some $60,000.
I had no curiosity to look at the photos, but I suppose the lesson for Kate is that there is no such thing as privacy. Of course, what is so sad is that the hounding by paparazzi is exactly what led to Diana's death. No wonder Will wants to protect Kate.

 
At 5:30 a.m., Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I peeked too but mostly because they were in front of me for some reason or other -- on a news site, I think.

On a podcast, I heard a very humourous British take on this, something like, "As we suspected all along, it has been confirmed that the royal princess has breasts."

Oddly enough, I think smaller in more in than it used to be in North America -- think Raquel Welch, Jayne Mansfield compared to Jennifer Anniston or Angelina Jolie.

 
At 4:32 p.m., Blogger Owen Gray said...

They have a right to privacy -- even if they are public figures.

 
At 7:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course they have a right to a degree of privacy! For goodness sake!!! *rolls eyes at previous comment* What a silly sweeping statement to make!
I didn't take a peek.... I was mildly bemused at the amount of column inches the whole ridiculous saga took up. Surely there is/was real news on the go too?
Daffy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home