DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Friday, September 13, 2013

Friends




"Whoa! you are little". "And you are so big." "Could we be friends?"



"How about a lip massage of you wee back."




"Let me lick you wee behind and seal or friendship."





"And I will lick your nose and soft lips."




"Thanks for letting me nap under your warm ear. I need to find my mother so I can have lunch.  You sleep. I will be back."

10 Comments:

At 7:28 p.m., Blogger John and Carol said...

How sweet! Heidi is so good.

 
At 9:58 p.m., Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Too cute.

 
At 1:58 a.m., Blogger Ien in the Kootenays said...

Indeed, too cute, and it looks real?

 
At 6:59 a.m., Blogger Caddie said...

Now this is a true picture of love. Isn't patience a wonderful virtue? The world, including myself, can learn so much from your Heidi - from all our Heidis.

 
At 2:46 p.m., Blogger Owen Gray said...

If dogs and cats can live together peacefully, why can't people.

 
At 4:42 p.m., Blogger possum said...

Ahhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwww.
So precious. You made my day! After a nasty letter from a board member complaining about not being given the money he wants (he has not submitted HOW he wants to spend $1,300) - this was something I needed to see.
Thanks for cheering me up!

 
At 9:42 a.m., Blogger KGMom said...

So very sweet--it is clear that Heidi is a dear and gentle soul.

 
At 2:38 p.m., Blogger J C said...

Awwww Philip. I LOVE Heidi.

 
At 6:19 a.m., Blogger troutbirder said...

Oh my. How sweet. Unfortunately my big Baron and my spouses little Simba were only able to achieve mutual tolerance never true friendship. I think it was Baron's "herding instinct" that kept kicking in....:)

 
At 10:46 p.m., Blogger Ginnie said...

No words for this one, Philip ... just too cute for words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home