DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Tossing Pebbles in the Stream .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream

This blog is my place to sit and toss pebbles into the stream. The stream of Life relentlessly passing before us. We can affect it little. For the most part I just watch it passing and follow the flow. Occasionally, I need to comment on its passing, tossing a pebble at it to enjoy the ripple affect upon Life's surface.

Monday, December 12, 2011

"Dance Like a Butterfly but sting . . .?"

I found this video both charming and hillarious. As a pacifist, I give this kind of fighting, or dancing, my imprimatur.





Perhaps, this is more like, "Dance like a bee but sting like a butterfly." (My apology to Muhammad Ali.)

3 Comments:

At 7:44 p.m., Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Quite a dance.

 
At 9:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't even watched the dance yet, but I will. But . . . growing up Catholic back in the day, we were only allowed to read books with an imprimatur. Everything in my little school library had to have the imprimatur (and nihil obstat, too.) Now back to watch the video you shared.

 
At 6:01 p.m., Blogger Lindsey said...

Its a shame the video hasn't shown up on my blog at all. I would have liked to at least try to watch it. Out of interest I see on one of the comments the word imprimatur. I am being really idle now because I could look it up myself but I thought I would take the easy option and ask you what it means.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home